|my BSBP partner Ana|
|Some recent work by Ana|
1. What is your favourite colour to work with at the moment?
Ana: Yellow, grey and green. I used to steer clear of these colours now I'm making an effort to incorporate new colours as part of the next step in my beading evolution. And the most surprising part: I'm having so much fun using these colours!
2. What is your favourite metal to work with at the moment?
3. What special place inspires you and why?
4. What are your favourite books to read at the moment and why?
5. What things about jewellery-making have you learnt over the years that you wish you had known earlier?
6. What is your favourite jewellery-making technique at the moment?Ana: Bead knotting using waxed cord. It's a bit time consuming but oh so relaxing.
7. What do you like most about the BSBP?Ana: My favourite part of the BSBP is meeting new people. Since I live in an area with no crafters I could connect with, I often feel isolated. I love the bead soup because so many people get together to exchange thoughts, ideas, interesting techniques, knowledge and just talk to each other and connect and have fun.