Monday 17 March 2014

Bead Soup Blog Party

Yay! This year I'm taking part again in Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party.


My partner is Stacy, whose blog you can find at http://iridalsattic.blogspot.co.uk.

Based on her blog I can tell you that we have the following things in common:

1. Like me, she lives in Northern England, which our local radio tells us "the greatest place on Earth". They may possibly be biased. It is pretty great, though.

2. Like me, she has a small child. 

3. Like me, she has been quite busy lately and we have both left posting our bead soups until just after the deadline…

There the comparison ends, though, as her hair is way better than mine. I am keeping a list of rude things hairdressers have said about my hair. "If only hair could talk!" is my favourite. 

I hope Stacy likes the soup I have sent. I spent ages choosing the clasp on Etsy, as I felt slightly anxious after our strict instructions about Choosing Nice and Thoughtful Gifts and Not Just Any Old Tat. Not that I would buy any old tat on purpose, you understand, but it's just that my taste is rather eclectic at times and may not always fulfil all the criteria for the BSBP. And then after that I felt anxious about whether the beads I thought were co-ordinating were actually co-ordinating.

Anyway. Fingers crossed. Gotta go now, before my hair starts talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment